Active Elbow Support
- Helps support weak, injured or arthritic elbows during rehabilitation, reducing the likelihood of re-injury
- Helps strains, sprains and instability of the elbow during sporting and occupational activities
- Specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture during intense activities
- Slimline and lightweight, built for comfort, flexibility and ease of movement for all day wear
- Multi-zone compression for targeted support provides a snug yet flexible fit, helping warm muscles
- This support fits the left or right elbow and is unisex
To size, measure elbow circumference around joint
|21 - 24 cm||24 - 27 cm||27 - 30 cm||30 - 33 cm|
|8.3 – 9.4 In||9.4 – 10.6 In||10.6 – 11.8 In||11.8 – 13.0 In|
The Neo G Active Elbow Support provides a snug, yet flexible fit, helping warm muscles and support the elbow during sporting and occupational activities. The Multi Zone Compression surrounds muscles and joints for targeted support and the multi-way stretch allows flexible and safe movement, providing comfortable support and reducing the likelihood of injury. The specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture during intense activities, whilst the slimline, lightweight design means it can easily be worn under clothes for everyday wear. The Neo G Active Elbow Support fits the left or right elbow and is unisex. Helps strains, sprains and instability and helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbows. Ideal for sports training and rehabilitation of sporting and occupational injuries whilst also helping reduce the likelihood of re-injury.
Directions for Use:
Pull support over arm and into position. Smooth out any creases.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyurethane
Wash and Care:
Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Keep box for future reference. Keep out of reach of children. The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
We Also Recommend