Stabilized Ankle Support with Figure of 8 Strap
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability
- Figure of 8 strap helps provide extra support and compression
- Interchangeable metal spiral stays on either side provide flexible support
- Helps arthritic, stiff and aching ankles.
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right ankle and is Unisex. Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
The Neo G Stabilized Ankle Support with Figure of 8 Strap is unisex, fits the Left or Right ankle and is One Size to help provide dynamic support around the ankle complex. The adjustable figure of 8 strap helps provide added support and compression during sporting and recreational activities, whereas the additional dual sided metal spiral stays help support the ankle complex whilst still allowing controlled and flexible movement. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints, aiding with arthritic ankles and chronic aches and stiffness. The support helps to reduce excessive plantar flexion as well as inversion and eversion of the ankle all of which are associated with ligamentous injuries and instability of the ankle. The medical grade Neo G Stabilized Ankle Support with Figure of 8 Strap is compatible with the reusable, dual-purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc for hands-free, fuss-free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc sold separately). See box for full details.
Directions for Use:
- Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, images and content whilst fitting
- Slip toe and ball of foot through opening, ensuring Neo G logo is on ankle. Wrap upper strap around ankle and secure fastener
- Wrap long strap over and under foot and continue to pull strap across front of foot and behind ankle in a figure of 8 motion
- Continue to pull strap over front of foot and secure fastener onto from strap until secure but comfortable
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide Stays: Stainless Steel
Wash & Care:
Remove spiral stays before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do Not Use Fabric Softener. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Dry clean. Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We Also Recommend