NeoThotics Full Length Insoles
- Helps provide cushioning and comfort during everyday activities
- Helps heel and arch pain due to the ergonomic design
- Helps absorb shock and vibration to joints during movement
- Helps plantar fasciitis and flat feet / fallen arches
- Embedded Hexagonal Tech Mesh strengthens the inserts for maximum support and protection
- Can be used in most everyday or sports shoes
- Each insole has cut points allowing reshaping to the desired size for optimum fit within footwear
- Premium Grade Silicone for ultimate support, comfort and shock absorption
Sizing Sizing is based on European shoe size: (EUR). For detailed sizing information see chart. Each insole has cut points allowing reshaping to the desired size for optimum fit within footwear. See cut guide inside for further details.
S/M: 36 - 41 EUR
L/XL: 41 - 46 EUR
The Neo G NeoThotics - Full Length Insoles are Unisex and each insole has cut points allowing reshaping to the desired size for optimum fit within footwear. The insoles are ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy of the wearer's foot, helping with heel and arch pain. Constructed from a Premium Grade Silicone for shock absorption and cushioning, it features an embedded Hexagonal Tech Mesh that strengthens the insole for maximum support and protection. The insoles help reduce shock loads particularly in the forefoot and heel areas of the foot, where blue zones help offer soft orthotic cushioning. They also offer true arch support that helps with flat feet/fallen arches. By cradling and cushioning the entire sole, these inserts encourage pressure redistribution and ease pain, pressure and friction. Can be used in most everyday or sports shoes. See box for full details.
Materials: Silicone, Polyester, Talc Powder
Wash & Care: Hand wash cold with mild soap. Wipe & dry flat. For best wear, a light dusting of talcum powder may be applied periodically. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
How to Use: If resizing is required:
- Stand up straight on insole, with back of heel placed on back edge of insole and mark where big toe falls.
- If necessary, cut with sharp scissors to reduce insole size to fit. Always double check marked size before cutting for best fit
For each foot
- For best fit, take out removable insole if there is one. Insert NeoThotics insole (flat side down) into footwear
- As illustrated ensure silicone is positioned against the back/rear of the footwear and check it is flat, level and comfortable before wear
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and check sizing / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician / For diabetics or those with poor circulation, always seek medical advice / Recommend wearing in pairs / Replace when item(s) are showing signs of wear / For
We Also Recommend