Energizing Daily Wear Mens Socks
- Help revitalize tired, aching legs or swollen ankles during everyday life
- Help aid circulation during long periods of inactivity at work, home or when travelling
- Help with symptoms of mild varicose veins. Suitable for wear during flights or long journeys
- Great for long days at work, household tasks, holidays & travel and recreational activities
- True Graduated Compression provides maximum compression at the ankle which gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation
- 14-18 mmHg Compression Level
- Shaped heel cup and reinforced toe for accurate positioning, durability and best fit
- Made from soft and breathable ribbed material with comfort top band - perfect for daily wear!
Measurements below are based on calf circumference only (cm/in):
Small: 28 - 33 cm // 11 - 13 in
Medium: 33 - 38 cm // 13 - 15 in
Large: 38 - 43 cm // 15 - 16.9 in
X-Large: 43 - 48 cm // 16.9 - 18.9 in
Shoe Size Sizing Guide:
Small: UK 2 - 4 // EU 35 - 37
Medium: UK 4 -7 // EU 37 - 40
Large: UK 7 - 9 // EU 40 - 43
X-Large: UK 9 - 12 // EU 43 - 46
The Neo G Energizing Daily Wear Mens Socks help revitalize tired, aching legs or swollen ankles, whilst also helping reduce symptoms of mild varicose veins. They provide True Graduated Compression, perfect to help aid circulation during long periods of inactivity, be it during everyday activities or on long trips whether by car, coach, train or aeroplane. Featuring a shaped heel cup for accurate positioning and a reinforced toe for best fit and durability, the socks also have a comfort top band ensuring a comfortable fit during everyday wear. They offer a Medical Grade Compression level of 14-18mmHg, with the maximum compression starting at the ankle and gradually decreasing up the leg, aiding circulation to help keep your legs feeling energized all day. Available in Size S - XL, in Black or White.
Directions for Use:
Wash and Care:
Reverse socks before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and dry flat. Do not use fabric softener. Do not wring. Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Do not dry clean, Dry away from direct heat. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Please retain box and information card for reference. The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition. Always consult your physician regarding any pre-existing conditions before use and to confirm product suitability, your correct size, compression level and usage time. It is recommended you are measured by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse / Apply as illustrated above. Smooth out any creases and ensure that sock is correctly positioned on heel/toe and sits just below the knee. Do not roll or fold the band at any time. Single patient use only. Always wear as a pair / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not bring hosiery/socks into contact with gels, creams, greasy ointments, chemical substances or direct heat. To avoid snagging socks, remove jewellery before fitting / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for extended periods e.g. whilst sleeping / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician / Compression hosiery/socks should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on frequency of usage.
We Also Recommend