Easy-Fit Finger Splint
- Helps immobilize finger during recovery
- Helps injured and weak fingers
- Helps support, protect and stabilize fingers
- Helps strains, sprains and breaks
- Helps mallet / Baseball finger
- 4 Splint lengths for best fit (S - XL)
- Soft inner cushion for comfortable everyday use and optimum grip
- Flexible shell can be moulded to desired shape for best fit and comfort
- Innovative design provides effective ventilation, protection and support
- Patented easy-on, easy-off design
The product is available in 4 splint lengths:
|5 cm||6 cm||6.5 cm||8 cm|
|2 In||2.4 In||2.6 In||3.1 In|
The Neo G Easy-Fit Finger Splint is a lightweight and firm splint ergonomically designed for optimum finger immobilization and recovery. Its flexible and soft cushioned shell can be bent/moulded to the desired shape for best fit and comfort. The innovative and patented design provides effective ventilation, protection and support to the affected finger. Useful in rehabilitation, it helps protect and stabilize the finger and helps encourage correct alignment of the joint. Be it breaks, sprains, everyday or sporting injuries such as mallet or baseball finger, the patented easy-on, easy-off design makes it quick and easy to apply and comfortable to wear. No messy tape needed! Available in 4 splint lengths S _ XL for optimum fit and recovery.
Directions for Use:
Aluminium, Neoprene, and Polyurethane
Wash and Care:
Wipe with a damp cloth only. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on the duration of usage / Choking hazard: small part/item. Keep out of reach of children / For external use only, do not ingest / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated and detailed, please see product packaging / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We Also Recommend