Airflow Plus Elbow Support with Silicone Joint Cushions
- Helps strains, sprains and instability, support injured, weak or arthritic elbows, rehabilitation, sporting and occupational injuries
- Lightweight and breathable for moisture control and comfort. Seamless knit fabric with Multi-Zone Compression (MZC) provides a snug yet flexible fit, helping warm muscles whilst providing targeted compression for optimum fit and performance.
- Helps symptoms of Epicondylitis - Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- Premium quality silicone cushions (on either side) help support and protect the elbow and reduce impact/vibration on joint
- The product fits the Left or Right Elbow and is Unisex
To size, measure elbow circumference (cm)
Small: 21 - 24 cm
Medium: 24 - 27 cm
Large: 27 - 30 cm
X-Large: 30 - 33 cm
The Neo G Airflow Plus Elbow Support features silicone joint cushions on either side to help protect, support and reduce the impact on the elbow joint. Lightweight, breathable and seamless knit fabric provides Multi-Zone Compression (MZC) for optimum fit, comfort and durability. The product fits the Left or Right elbow and is Unisex. Helps strains, sprains and instability. Helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbows. Ideal for sports training and rehabilitation of sporting and occupational injuries whilst also helping reduce the likelihood of re-injury.
Directions for Use:
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Polyurethane, Cotton, Silicone Insert: Silicone
Wash and Care:
Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We Also Recommend